The Disciplinary Committee at NHC-M takes care of all the disciplinary issues and concerns pertaining to the student. It strives to hear and adjudicate upon individual cases of alleged breaches of the student’s code of conduct. NHC-M has certain disciplinary rules which any student should abide by and a non-conformation to these rules is liable to bring the student under the adjudication of the Disciplinary Committee, resulting in the penalties of paying fine, getting suspended from the classes, losing their semesters or even getting their admissions cancelled.
NHC-M believes in the proper inculcation of strong moral and ethical values and all the actions of the Disciplinary Committee at NHC-M is based on this principle.
The codes of conduct for the students are made transparent during the induction and can be easily read and known from the induction manual. Therefore, the parents/guardians of the students are also requested have knowledge of the same.
- To help maintain and abide by the rules and regulations of the college that includes academic, administrative, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- The college is monitored under CCTV and any violence to the same will invite severe punishments.
- Students should not under any situation violate the dress code given by the college.
- Students should mandatorily wear their ID cards before they enter the college premises and should take it out only once they leave the premises. Students not wearing the identity cards will be imposed with fine.
- Under any code of misconduct or violation of any rule, the ID card of the student will be retained by the Disciplinary Committee and the same will be released only after proper investigation into the concerned matter.
- Students are not allowed to use mobile phones in the classrooms and the same shall be confiscated if noticed.
- The computers in the labs should be used for educational purpose only and the usage of the same for any other purpose except under supervision will not be entertained.
- Regularity in attendance is closely followed and a student absent for three or more than three days should inform with validated reason the concerned class mentor.
- Students are not allowed to leave the class early and they should be present in the classrooms by 8:50 AM.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited in the college and any student who trespasses will be levied with severe fine and it might also lead to the cancellation of admission.
- There should be absolute silence maintained in the library.
- Books issued in the library should be returned in good condition and any mutilation of even a single page will invite penalty charges.
- Any damage to the college property by any student/group of students will levy heavy charges leading to the payment of the entire cost of making and replacing.
- Any code of misconduct during the commencement of classes will bring the student under the adjudication of the disciplinary committee.
- Students must follow the required dress codes on special occasions and events and should thereby exhibit a harmonious coordination with others.
The committee is responsible for the administration of the stated rules and regulations governing undergraduate conduct, for assessing reported violations and necessary for assigning and recommending appropriate penalties. With this context the Disciplinary committee was created to resolve complaints of alleged violations of policies and/or community standards by a student in a way that is objective and educational.
The committee acts with power to hear cases and to decide the appropriate Institute response, including, but not limited to suspension and expulsion.
Students are members of the college and as such are expected to behave responsibly to respect people and property and to comply with the College rules and regulations whether on College premises or elsewhere. The behavior of students should not interfere with the proper functioning or activities of the College with those who work or study in the College or otherwise damage the college.
If there is reason to believe that a student has broken the College rules or regulations or their behavior does not meet the required standards be it general behavior or issues pertaining to uniform, mobiles, parking or any college related matter the College will take action as deemed fit according to the situation.
|Dr.R.Bodhisatvan||Principal , NHC-M|
|Madhusudhan||Student Representative – V B.Com Exe|
|Ranjith||Student Representative – V BBA B|
|Dennis||Student Representative – V BCA|