The Examination Committee was formed for the smooth execution of University and Internal exams.The committee comprises of Chief Superintendent, Deputy Superintendent, Office Superintendent and five other members. Internal tests and Preparatory Exams are conducted as per calendar of events scheduled by the college. Bangalore University Exams are conducted every semester as per the university calendar. During the semester, the first internal exams are conducted after 1 ½ months of reopening and preparatory exams after completing 90% of the syllabus. Within one week of completion of the exam the evaluation of answer scripts is to be completed and marks entered in the Google Spread Sheet created for this purpose.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Committee
- Ensure the question paper is ready two weeks prior to the internal test and Preparatory exam, sealed and kept confidential in the office.
- Preparation of the Internal Exam Time Table, intimation to the faculty members and the students and the same displayed on the notice b
- Seating arrangements of students to be taken care of and the same displayed on the notice board.
- Preparation of Invigilation duty list and intimation to the faculty members.
- Internal/Preparatory answer papers to be evaluated and students informed their marks within a week of such test/exam.
- Preparation of Question paper indent to be sent to the university
- During university exams - collection of the question paper from the university and submission of the answer booklets to the university.
- Submission of Internal assessment marks on time to the university.
- Address any exam related grievances of the students.
Examination Committee members for the Academic Year 2018-19
|Dr. R. Bodhisatvan||Chief Superintendent|
|Ms. Prasanna Prakash||Deputy Superintendent|
|Mr. Muniraja. H||Office Superintendent|
|Ms. Greeshma Francis||Member|
|Mr. Nagaraju Kilari||Member|
|Ms. Sowmya J||Member|
|Mr. Srirama. M.||Member|
|Ms. Nanditha S Matad||Member|