NHC-M has a staff strength of more than forty including the teaching and Non-teaching members. Even since its establishment in 1998, the staff of the institution has been playing influential roles in the development of its academics and nurturing the talent of the students besides taking care of their educational curriculum. The History of NHC-M ample proof of the efforts being put forward by the staff its betterment. This could have been of course impossible without a team working up together to channelize them heading towards one goal that is “pursuit for excellence”.
Keeping in mind the celebration of such team spirit and further taking care to rejuvenate the latent talents of the teaching and non – teaching staff, NHC- M started up the staff club. Besides providing a recluse from the busy schedule of academics, The club has certain objectives to the benefit of the institution.
- To build -up and retain the team spirit amongst the staff members which would lead to an amicable working environment.
- To motivate staff members for productive and goal-oriented targets that benefits the institution to stand up as one of its kind.
- To organize events during various socio- cultural associations celebrating Unity and Diversity and for truly lifting up the secular spirit as Indian
Rules & Regulations:
- It’s Compulsory for all the staff to become members of the club
- Every individual should take part in at least two of the events organised during the academic year
- Suggestions /Recommendations should be given for developing the club as and when required.
- Proper correspondence of change of address and phone number or email id should be updated
HIGH TEA PARTY
A High Tea Party was organized on 18th November, 2014 at 3:30 p.m. It was the first event of the “staff club” to be held with the motive of enhancing compatibility among the faculty members. The event was well timed as it coincided with the birthday of Ms. GreeshmaFrancis, a faculty member. MrsFrancis distributed sweets to all the faculty members.
The Principal addressed all the faculty members and shared some of his thoughts and views with them and also acknowledged the importance of holding events like the High Tea Party. He thanked Ms. NandithaMatad, Staff Club Co-ordinator for organizing the event. The event ended with the faculty members being served with some refreshments.
14thFebrurary, 2015: New Horizon College, Marathalli has become a habitat in disguise for the teaching and the non-teaching staff who cherish working together. To celebrate their unspeakable love and unity, and also their abilityto workunder diverse situations, a pot lunch for the staff was organised on Valentine’s Day. Ms. NandithaMatad was the faculty co-ordinator under whose initiative the lunch became a memorable moment to strengthen this unity in the days to come.