Post Graduate Program
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Duration of the Course
The course of study for the MBA Degree shall extend over a period of two academic years. Each academic year comprising of two semesters and each semester comprising of sixteen weeks of class work.
Medium of Instruction
The medium of instruction and examination shall be in English.
Students who have completed three years of undergraduate course in any discipline with a pass percentage of 40% are eligible to apply under the MBA programme of the Bharathiar University.
Admission Procedure & Basis of Selection
- Students applying for the course should fill and return the prescribed application form contained in the prospectus, before the due date mentioned.
- Attested copies of Marks Card of degree examination, Transfer Certificate and a stamped self-addressed envelope must accompany the application.
- Admissions are strictly based on merit.
- Short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview at a given date.
- Upon selection, the Original 10th, 12th, Degree Marks Cards, Provisional Degree Certificate, Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate together with 2 sets of Attested photocopies of all the above documents will have to be submitted along with the prescribed fees.
- Admission to the course is subject to the approval of the Bharathiar University.
Points to be Noted:
- New Horizon College reserves the right to select its students.
- New Horizon College will not be responsible in any manner in case the University refuses to approve any student’s admission for any reason and such rejected students will not be permitted to claim refund of fees paid to the College completely or partially or claim any damages due to such rejections.
- It will entirely be the responsibility of the student / parent to ensure that the student is eligible to undergo the postgraduate course as prescribed by the University before he / she seeks admission to New Horizon College.
- A minimum of 75% attendance in each subject is required for a student to appear for the University conducted examination at the end of each semester of the course. Students failing to attain at least 75% attendance in one or more subjects will not be eligible / permitted to appear for the University conducted examination at the end of each semester during the course and such students will have to seek fresh admission to the same semester during the subsequent academic year.
- Ragging of any form is not acceptable.Students found indulging in ragging or with past records of involvement in ragging or any criminal activities will be expelled from the College. Students/ parents should adhere to the rules and regulations of the College. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the college shall be final and binding.
How to Apply
Students interested in applying for the specific course should fill in the application form and mail it to us at the contact address. For Prospectus the applicant should send a DD of Rs 500/- drawn in favour of the New Horizon Educational Institution payable at Bangalore along with the filled in application form.
E - Enquiry Form E - Application Form Download Form
- You may visit the Admission Office in person or call us on any of the numbers given below for details.
CALL US REGION WISE FOR ADMISSIONS
- Karnataka & Tamil Nadu :
- Kerala :
- Bihar, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh & entire North India:
- Andhrapradesh & Telangana :
- West Bengal, Manipur, Assam, Shillong, Meghalaya & entire East India :
- Nepal & Bhutan:
- Other Regions :
+91 9740054107, +91 80 66297777